Who should attend?
- Multifunctional profiles within OEMs and their Supplier network - Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering, Programme and Project Managers, Quality
- Managers who need to reorganise their activity following retirement, mobility or social measures
- MFT leaders and team members supporting work transfers
What are the learning objectives?
- Use the ToW methodology to plan, monitor and drumbeat transfers of work
- Understand best practise and adopt behaviours that are critical to the success of Transfers of Work
- Reshape your company's Supply Chain by implementing an efficient Make/Buy strategy
- Learn to use practical tools to manage ToWs effectively
- Identify and assess risks that need to be mitigated during a ToW
- Understand roles and responsibilities of ToW project leader and team members
- Experience an end-to-end ToW project through a case study
Register to an open course