An award-winning course developed by AirBusiness Academy.
This training is eligible for the FNE-formation initiative in France.
Who should attend?
- Airbus potential or existing suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts linked to Airframe, Material, Cabin & Cargo, Propulsion and Equipment & Systems
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Learn about and understand Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS), the Business Requirements applicable to all Airbus Suppliers
- Prepare for, meet and surpass Airbus expectations
- Understand how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards
What does the course cover?
- Understanding of the aeronautical regulations and rules
- Detailed insight into the history and organisation of Airbus
- Understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) related to Quality Assurance, Environment, Risk Management, Project Management, Industrialisation, Qualification, Series production, Material management, Sub-tier suppliers management, Deliveries and Customer support
- Best practice
- An overview of the associated support documents and tools
- Building and preparing key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus contractual requirements and aeronautical regulations
- Implementing or enhancing your processes and organisations in order to meet and surpass Airbus expectations
Please note that this course is in no way a guarantee for sourcing/Call For Tender activity for Airbus and its subsidiaries
Dates and venue:
- 24 - 26 August 2020, Beijing, China - Session in Mandarin
- 22 - 24 September 2020, VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 9am - Central European Summer Time (CEST) - Approx 4.5 hours over 3 days
- 26 - 30 October 2020, VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 1.30pm - Singapore Standard Time (SGT) - Approx 2.5 hours over 5 days
- 16 - 20 November 2020, VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 9am - Pacific Standard Time (PST) - Approx 2.5 hours over 5 days
Virtual classroom fee: € 980 / USD $1 130 / SGD $1 575
For in-company solutions, contact our Business Development team.
All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable.
Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
Cancellation Policy: We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee. During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Dates and venue
Back to our courses
Beijing, China - Session in Mandarin
24 August - 26 August 2020
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 9am - Central European Summer Time (CEST)
22 September - 24 September 2020
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 1.30pm - Singapore Standard Time (SGT)
26 October - 30 October 2020
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM - Start 9am - Pacific Standard Time (PST)
16 November - 20 November 2020