An award-winning course developed by AirBusiness Academy.
Who should attend?
- Airbus potential or existing suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts linked to Airframe, Material, Cabin & Cargo, Propulsion and Equipment & Systems
- Learn about and understand Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS), the Business Requirements applicable to all Airbus Suppliers
- Prepare for, meet and surpass Airbus expectations
- Understand how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards
- Classroom: Three full days - approx 9 to 5pm
- Virtual : Five half days - morning/afternoon
- Understanding of the aeronautical regulations and rules
- Detailed insight into the history and organisation of Airbus
- Understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) related to Quality Assurance, Environment, Risk Management, Project Management, Industrialisation, Qualification, Series production, Material management, Sub-tier suppliers management, Deliveries and Customer support
- Best practice
- An overview of the associated support documents and tools
- Building and preparing key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus contractual requirements and aeronautical regulations
- Implementing or enhancing your processes and organisations in order to meet and surpass Airbus expectations
Please note that this course is in no way a guarantee for sourcing/Call For Tender activity for Airbus and its subsidiaries
Methods and evaluation
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
- Theoretical content and practical exercises virtual or traditional classroom
- Practical activities through exercises / use-case study / Group work
- Continuous control through practical activity and/or QCM’s
Dates and venue
- 14 - 18 February 2022 : Virtual classroom (3 - 6pm CET every day)
- Full fee: €2, 050
- Early bird fee: €1,640 (applicable if booking is made 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course)
- Virtual classroom fee: €980
- All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
Page updated on 14/10/2021