Who should attend?
- Multifunctional profiles within OEMs and their Supplier network - Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering, Programme and Project Managers, Quality
- Managers who need to reorganise their activity following retirement, mobility or social measures
- MFT leaders and team members supporting work transfers
How will I benefit?
- Use the ToW methodology to plan, monitor and drumbeat transfers of work
- Understand best practise and adopt behaviours that are critical to the success of Transfers of Work
- Reshape your company's Supply Chain by implementing an efficient Make/Buy strategy
- Learn to use practical tools to manage ToWs effectively
- Identify and assess risks that need to be mitigated during a ToW
- Understand roles and responsibilities of ToW project leader and team members
- Experience an end-to-end ToW project through a case study
What does the course cover?
- Review of the ToW methodology and understanding of the essential steps
- Critical gates and associated deliverables
- Support tools available and checklists to enhance effectiveness
- Analysis of performance-based indicators and decision-making aids
- Review of success factos as well as main risks/challenges that arise during ToWs
- Lessons learnt, best practice and risk-based thinking
Dates and venue:
- 20 - 23 July 2021 - Virtual classroom (2-5pm CEST every day)
Course fee: €725
(All prices excluding V.A.T)
For in-company solutions, please contact our Business team : email@example.com
Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
Cancellation Policy: We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee. During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)