Who should attend?
- Understand benefits of knowledge management for your organisation, employees and partners
- Discover the range of knowledge management practices
- Be able to select the best knowledge practices in relation to your specific needs and critical knowledge to manage
- KM definition
- KM importance in the organisation environment
- Different types of knowledge
- Success factors of knowledge management
- Knowledge practices presentation
Methods and evaluation
- Presentation of the methodology along with the tools and templates to get started on your own
- Mix of theory and practice through real cases in order to feel comfortable directly after the training
- Tips and tricks to avoid falling into the most common traps
- Two-hour individual support - on request after the session to exchange on your first implementation experience
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
Dates and venue:
- All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only)
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
- Yes - parking, ground floor classrooms, lift in operation, signage, personal assistance available
- If you have a disability, please let us know during the registration process. We will take the necessary measures to garantee your comfort during your training session
Page updated on 25/10/2022