Companies remain competitive in a context driven by uncertainties, rapid evolution of technology and changing consumer behaviours balancing innovation and operational excellence. These conditions require placing strategic thinking, innovation thinking and intrapreneurship at the centre of how we operate as an individual, as a team and of course, as a business. This blended programme combines elearning and virtual group activities to focus on behavioural and mindset growth.
Who should attend?
- Intrapreneurs, innovators and leaders that need to embody the company vision and that are in charge of creating the conditions to boost innovation
- Understand the key elements and how to set-up a company strategy in a VUCA environment
- Develop entrepreneurial behaviours and attitudes to operate under conditions of high uncertainty
- Be equipped with customer-centric processes and tools in order to leverage innovation for business growth and sustainability
- Develop a creative and collaborative mindset to better seize emerging opportunities and lead ideas to successful commercial ventures
- Understand the obligation to innovate and know how to successfully build a culture of innovation
- Definition of company vision, mission and values
- Establishing strategy and practicing related tools
- Creativity tool to develop a customer-centric approach
- Skillset on critical thinking
- How to launch ideation sessions
- Implementing an end-to-end process
Methods and evaluation:
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
- Theory delivered in classroom
- Practical activities through serious game / use-case study
- Continuous control through practical activity
Dates and venue: Virtual classroom
Kick off : 09/08 - 10am -12pm CET
Module 1 : 26/08 - 9am - 1pm CET
Module 2 : 31/08 - 9am - 1pm CET
- All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless the training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only)
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
Page updated on 13/05/2022