Who should attend?
- Managers that need to embody the company vision and that are
in charge of creating the conditions for innovation to drive their strategy.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key elements and how to set-up a company strategy in a VUCA environment
- Develop entrepreneurial behaviours and attitudes to operate under conditions of high uncertainty
- Be equipped with customer-centric processes and tools in order to leverage innovation for business growth and sustainability
- Develop a creative and collaborative mindset to better seize emerging opportunities and lead ideas to successful commercial ventures
- Understand the obligation to innovate and know how to successfully build a culture of innovation
What does the course cover?
- Definition of company vision, mission and values
- Establishing strategy and practicing related tools
- Creativity tool to develop a customer-centric approach
- Skillset on critical thinking
- How to launch ideation sessions
- Implementing an end-to-end process
Dates and venue: Coming soon
For in-company solutions, please contact our Business team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee. During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)