Who should attend?
- Managers and engineers responsible for their airline’s Reliability Control Programme (RCP) which is a mandatory requirement according to EASA Part M and FAA Advisory Circular 120-17A
- Airline personnel seeking to learn, exchange and benchmark aircraft economics topics with the worldwide community of Airbus operators
- Engineering, Maintenance and Finance personnel who wish to maximise the benefits of AirbusWorld, the Airbus online customer portal
- Learn about Aircraft Economics, combining technical and financial aspects of aircraft maintenance and operations (module 1)
- Experiment with today’s methods and tools used by leading airlines to manage and improve aircraft economic performance (module 1)
- Compare and contrast your experience using Airbus tools with airline colleagues from around the world (module 1)
- Learn how to implement a streamlined reliability control programme within an airline maintenance and engineering organisation (module 2)
- Understand the advantages of an RCP from an economics and an operational perspective (module 2)
- Five full days or your choice of module 1 (3 days) or Module 2 (2 days)
This seminar is split into two modules (1) Maintenance Cost Seminar and (2) Reliability Control Programme. You can attend both or choose your preferred module.
Module 1: Maintenance Cost Seminar (first 3 days)
- Maintenance Economics and Airbus toolset – reporting, decision making and corrective actions and follow-up, RCP workshop and industry visit
- Maintenance Economics – airline maintenance revenues, cost and cash, methodology for benchmarking
- Hot topics lectures during the module: Make vs. Buy analysis, Preventive Maintenance and Fuel Efficiency
- Using Airbus suite of tools for gathering up-to-the-minute operator knowledge and expert recommendations for fleet solutions and component management – IDOLS for maintenance costs
Module 2: Reliability Control Programme (last 2 days)
- Reliability Control Programme – regulatory aspects, an RCP that is data-driven, outputs of an RCP, data management, performance measurement and analysis
► Please note that Module 1 courses taking place in Toulouse usually include a visit to the Final Assembly Line A350 and this will depend on current security measures in place.
Those attending Module 2 only are of course welcome to join us for this special excursion.
Methods and Evaluation
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
- Theory delivered through classroom sessions and course material
- Practical activities through serious game / use-case study
- Experienced trainer throughout the course
- Continuous control through practical activity and/or QCM's
Dates and venues:
- 22 - 26 May 2023 - Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
- Module 1 : 22nd - 24th May 2023
- Module 2 : 25th - 26th May 2023
- Both modules: €2 550 - Early bird fee*: €2 040
- 3-day sub module: €1 530 - Early bird fee*: €1 230
- 2-day sub module: €1 020 - Early bird fee*: €820
- *Early bird fees are applicable if booking is made 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course
- All prices excluding V.A.T
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only)
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
Page updated on 06/04/2022