Who should attend?
- Current Tier-1 and sub-tier suppliers to Airbus.
- Potential suppliers invited to respond to Airbus Call for Tenders or those already involved in the process
- Explain the Industrial Process Capability Assessment Plus process and the content in close relationship with the Airbus Supplier Requirements (ASR and /or GRAMS/GRESS modules 345).
- Understand the associated documentation and prepare to perform IPCA+
- Become familiar with the assessors ways of working
- Two full days - approx 9 to 5pm
- Objectives, applicability and Policy Team organisation
- Documentation of roles (questionnaire, agenda, report, etc.) and main process steps
- Assessment process - questionnaire, ranking, reporting
- Quality requirements
Methods and evaluation
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
- Practical implementation of the ICPA+ tool
- Theory delivered through classroom sessions and course material
- Practical activities through serious game / use-case study
- Experienced trainer throughout the course
- Continuous control through practical activity and/or QCM's
Dates and venue:
- 27 - 28 June 2023 - Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
- €1 850
- Early bird fee: €1 480 (applicable if booking is made 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course)
- All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only)
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
Page updated on 11/05/2022