Who should attend?
Employees with an active role in the application and/or setting-up of APQP methodology.
- Supply Chain Quality
- Product Building Block Leader
- Project Managers
- Program Quality Mangers
- Quality Responsible
- APQP Leader
- Key Business Deliverable Asessor
- Quality Assurance: QLS, QCM….
- Basic knowledge of Quality tools or Core Tools (PPS/ Root Cause Analysis, FMEA)
Understand APQP Model and Process
- Be able to deploy APQP methodology
- Carry out assessments on the elements of APQP
- Be able to deliver awareness training to Deliverable Owners
- One full day - approx 9 to 5pm
This training is a serious game, called STAR RACE, played in 3 rounds.
In the first round, you will learn and understand how to:
1. Perform a risk analysis and a work package/product building block selection
2. Choose your multifunctional team
In the second round, you will learn and understand how to:
1. Select Key Business deliverables (KBD)
2. Build a Quality Plan Timing (QPT) that is robust and key to your success
In the third round, you will learn and understand how to:
1. Assess your KBDs
2. Monitor and manage risks.
The serious game closure is collaborative and emphasises progress sharing and the identification of decision criteria to trigger escalation early on. During the conclusion, time is spent on lessons learnt and the environment needed to foster and implement APQP methodology.
Methods and evaluation
- Session in English - Contact us to arrange a session in another language
- Theoretical content and practical exercises virtual or traditional classroom
- Practical activities through serious game / use-case study
- Experienced trainer all along the course
- Continuous control through practical activity
Why not register to APQP Champion to continue your learning journey
Dates and venue:
- All prices excluding V.A.T where applicable
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
- For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Business team by email or by phone on 05 62 12 11 16
Access terms and deadlines:
- Pre-registration to this course is through the online form on the dedicated session webpage
- Pre-registration must be received 7 working days before the start of the session
- If a training requires a pre-requisite, we will validate your registration through a test and/or a telephone interview
- We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
- Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee.
- During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- AirBusiness Academy reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)
Accessibility for people with disabilities:
Page updated on 06/06/2023