Network Manager™ is the latest Airline simulation game developed by AirBusiness Academy, focusing on Schedule and Network optimisation, Airport cost structure and hub performance. As a team, you will have to manage an airline operating a network of 6 destinations that are connected through a poorly performing hub. You will have time constraints and up to 8 important decisions to make in order to get back on track...or try to at least!
Who should attend?
- Airline Managers
- Airport Managers
- OEM Managers
How will I benefit?
- Analyse your network structure in a fun, interactive environment
- Make decisions as part of a team and understand the impact of those decisions
- Understand how Airline networks are structured and how hub performance impacts the overall performance
- Develop a full understanding of how Airlines successfully design and operate a network, from Airport costs structure to revenue optimisation
What does the course cover?
- Understand the way airline’s prioritise and capture passenger demand
- Become familiar with the way an airline develops a competitive Hub & spoke Network structure
- Learn more about airport restrictions: curfews, slots, aircraft performance
- Be aware of different types of airport fees, cost drivers and incentives
- Acquire airport taxes and incentives benchmarking techniques
- Gain knowledge of successful Airport/Airline collaboration (inspired by real life examples)
- Have a chance to network with other Aviation professionals
- Time and conflict management
- Decision Making techniques and tools
- Self and Team performance
Network Manager™ can be implemented in a number of ways depending on your needs:
- Advanced simulation (2 day, 8 decisions)
- In-depth simulation (3 day, 8 decisions & expert presentation)
- Team event (1 day, 4 decisions) Inter team seminar – Airlines / Airport, Airports / Airport suppliers - (1 day, 4 decisions)
- Soft Skills development (2 day, 4 decisions)
For in-company solutions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org