Who should attend?
Anyone who needs better understanding of the airline industry & airline's business drivers, organisation & operations
How will I benefit?
- Actively manage airline operations through a top-level airline management simulation
- Work with the latest trends in airline business models and market strategies
- Understand the airline business cycle and its relation to fleet acquisition and management
- Master airline profit dynamics by making decisions and receiving complete feedback on results
What does the course cover?
- Airline industry performance overview
- Airline Fleet development
- Airline KPIs and Profit & Loss statement, concept of cost avoidance
- Managing cost volatility : Fuel cost prospects and hedging
- Airline Marketing
- Low cost carriers update and new trends on revenue
- Flight Operations overview
- Market forecasts, trends, risks and opportunities
- Airline Simulation debriefing: performance, sharing findings and experience
Dates and venue:
- 28 - 30 September 2020 - Beijing, China (Course in English)
Course fee: €2 100 / $2 600
Early bird fee*: €1 680 / $2 080
(All prices excluding V.A.T)
* Early bird pricing is applicable if booking is made 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course
Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
Cancellation Policy: We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows;
Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee. During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. AirBusiness Academy
will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges)